If you are missing one or more teeth, our knowledgeable dentist may recommend a bridge. A dental bridge is a type of dental restoration used to replace either one missing tooth or multiple missing teeth in a row. Bridges are fixed dental restorations, meaning that they are non-removable; this makes them a more stable, natural-feeling type of tooth replacement than partial dentures. In order to anchor the artificial teeth and provide a secure restoration, Dr. Painter will place a dental bridge on the two teeth or dental implants adjacent to the gap. Dental bridges in Fort Wayne, Indiana can typically be placed in just two pleasant visits our dental office. We will ensure that your custom dental bridge fits your smile comfortably. When in place, a dental bridge can improve your smile by:
- Restoring lost facial volume
- Improving your ability to properly speak, chew, and eat
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
- Preventing the remaining teeth from shifting into the space left by the missing teeth
- Alleviating stress on the bite
To learn more about dental bridges and our other tooth replacement options, we welcome you to contact us today at Tooth Acres Dentistry. We are eager to restore your smile!